Saturday, July 26, 2014

Product Review: EOS Shaving Cream



Hey Everyone! I'm back with another product review! Now this isn't exactly a new product, however, I just thought it would be good to let you guys know whether or not this product is worth the money. Anyways, I'm going to give you three reasons (similar setup to my last product review) why you should buy this product!

1. Extremely Moisturizing
This shaving cream is by far the most moisturizing shaving cream I've tried. Immediately after getting out of the shower, you notice how soft your skin is and it seems like you don't even need lotion (I still put lotion on anyway, but you know what I mean). When compared to Skintimate's shaving cream, EOS easily trumps it for the moisturizing quality.

2. You Can Shave Wet or Dry
OK, for me, this is a major plus. Being able to do a quick shave before going to the pool without having to get into the shower is a reason to buy this in and of itself. Other shaving creams just don't work as well dry. This shaving cream is almost like the consistency of a lotion, but a little lighter and fluffier. I mean, how nice would it be to just do a quick touch up under the arms in less than a minute?! AM I RIGHT LADIES?

3. Allows the Razor to Get a Lot Closer to the Skin
I don't know what EOS puts in this stuff, but somehow, a shave lasts soooo much longer when you use this shaving cream. Normally that annoying stubble hair grows back with in a couple days, but this shaving cream kept a clean shave for 3 or 4 days. I use a Venus 4-Blade Razor if you were wondering. With that combination, I'm able to shave my legs and not have to shave again for 4 days (NO STUBBLE). 

I would highly recommend this product to all you girls out there. It's extremely moisturizing, you can shave wet or dry, the shave lasts so much longer, the packaging is adorable, and it's pink. What's not to love? The price is about $3.29 at Target and compared to Skintimate (about $2.99 for regular), it's definitely worth the extra 30 cents. If you haven't already, go out and give this a try. I'm 99% sure you won't regret it.


Thanks for reading my blog and have a great rest of the weekend! Follow me on Bloglovin and all my other social media links below! TTYL!


Social Media Links:
Follow me on Bloglovin’: http://www.bloglovin.com/brandygirlblog
Follow me on Instagram: http://instagram.com/brandygirlblog/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment