Sunday, July 6, 2014

3 Incredible Youtubers with Less than 200k Subscribers!





Most of you have probably heard of Zoella and Bethany Mota, but there are so many Youtubers that don’t have quite the number of subscribers that they deserve. Now I’m not putting down those who do have millions of subscribers. In fact, I absolutely love Zoe, Beth, Marcus, Caspar, Meghan, and the list goes on. However, I have found a few Youtubers who are absolutely incredible who have less than 200,000 subscribers. These three Youtubers do have a fairly good amount of subscribers, so I’m guessing some of you have heard of them, but I thought they deserved even more recognition than they already have.  



First of all, my favorite of these three would have to be Gabby of velvetgh0st on Youtube. First of all, she has the most amazing personality and is so real on camera. In one of her #askgabb videos (Q&A), she even started crying as she told her viewers a very personal story. Gabby is just a very genuine girl who makes amazingly high quality videos. As of now she has about 168k subscribers on her Youtube channel as well as many followers on her blog. The products she reviews range from high-end, more expensive products to cheaper, drug-store products. She gives very honest reviews that will help you choose which products to buy. Most of her videos are fashion and beauty videos, however she does also have a vlog channel where she posts vlogs, Q&As, and a few cooking videos. I would definitely recommend you check her channel out because she definitely deserves the millions of subscribers that Zeolla has.






The second Youtuber I would recommend you go check out is Amelia Liana. She’s another British Youtuber (Gabby is British) who makes Fashion and Beauty videos. Her makeup tutorials are incredible; she gives very detailed instructional tutorials while letting her sweet, hilarious personality shine through. I absolutely love her vlogs because she is just one of the funniest people I've seen. As of now, she has 170k subscribers, but she deserves many more. She is very close friends with Estee of essiebutton, who has a good amount of subscribers and you will see them together in their vlogs (which is hilarious). I’ve noticed she does review a lot of higher-end products, but I have also seen a few drugstore products as well. If you haven’t heard of her, I would definitely recommend you go subscribe to her channel.

Amelia's Blog: http://amelialiana.com/




The last Youtuber I’m going to talk about is Lindsay Albanese. She has about 42k subscribers, much less than the two I’ve already talked about, however, she gives the best fashion advice out there. And you know it’s legit because she is a celebrity stylist and has styled tons of famous people for big events. She puts videos up on Tuesdays and calls them “Lindsay’s Latest” where she gives killer fashion advice. She does collab videos with other Youtubers like Meghan Rosette and Sarah Belle where she styles them in the video and they try on the clothes. She is very real on camera as well; she just recently did a collab with Sarah Belle where they talked about the biggest fashion mistakes of the summer. You have got to go check Lindsay out on her channel and you will not be disappointed.




I hope you enjoyed this blog post and I really do hope you go check out these Youtubers (they also have blogs if you prefer reading their blogs). They are so talented and sweet and they deserve the millions of subscribers that other, more famous Youtubers have. If you liked this review and you want me to do more reviews of Youtubers with less subscribers (who deserve more of course), just let me know in the comments. Also let me know in the comments who your favorite Youtuber is with less than 200k so other people can go check them out! 

Follow me on Instagram: http://instagram.com/brandygirlblog/ 

2 comments:

  1. I love this!!!! Gabby is my favòurite youtuber and now I know about 2 more that I can spend hours stalking online :) xx can't wait for more posts, Caitlin xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, cool post. I'd like to write like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article... but I put things off too much and never seem to get started. Thanks though. buy youtube subscribers

    ReplyDelete